Estimated shipping time: Two weeks
This locket is made of fine silver and was made by the micro-foundry I used to work with. It is a beautiful locket, and priced to sell because I have had it for a while.
The interior size of this locket is 22.7 mm wide by 27 mm tall by 12 mm deep. It is large enough to hold a ring or two. A 6 mm citrine cabochon is glued into place on the latch, rather than set.
The locket can be lined with felt. Choose the color you would like the felt to be by looking at the Felt Color Chart (see last photograph). Type your choice in the "Add a note" box at the left on the Cart page.
Loved ones who may find this locket useful include medical professionals (nurses, surgeons), new moms, those who are in mourning, massage therapists, chefs, artists, mechanics, and drummers.
This locket is shipped to you beautifully packaged and comes with a polishing cloth and personalized customer care letter.
- I will gladly accept returns and exchanges.
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies.
- For details, see the listing for individual items. If you have a timeline for when you need your locket, please let me know so we can work together.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Please anticipate delays due to customs procedures.