Estimated shipping time: Two weeks
The locket is made out of Sterlium Plus (a tarnish-resistant fine ultra white silver alloy with germanium; it is the best alloy for a locket because of its moving parts). Sterlium Plus is sourced from a green responsible refiner.
The locket was designed to fit up to three triangular guitar picks (shown in the photographs). Inspirations for the design include my work with guitar ensembles playing my Ovation Legend, and the physics of waves. The locket latch "bars" a fret on the strings that represents the 12th fret on my own guitar.
The interior dimensions are 25.6 mm high by 29 mm wide at the base of the triangle. The picks shown in the photographs are about 25 mm on each side. Unfortunately, other types of picks are a little too big for this locket.
Locket is shipped to you beautifully packaged and comes with a polishing cloth and personalized customer care letter. This special locket comes with one 0.75 mm triangular guitar pick.
If you would like a version of this locket made with magnets, send me a message. This version of the locket costs $275
A portion of the sales of the locket will go to support the work of music education.
The chain worn by the model in the photograph is an 16" oxidized sterling silver necklace with a toggle clasp.
Triangle guitar pick locket
- I will gladly accept returns and exchanges.
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies.
- For details, see the listing for individual items. If you have a timeline for when you need your locket, please let me know so we can work together.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Please anticipate delays due to customs procedures.