Estimated shipping time: One month
The design of this locket honors Jules Verne. I used the way he signed his name to create a pattern on the front and back of the locket. The images of Jules Verne and his signature can be found on Wikipedia. The locket opens by gently pushing the latch upward from the gears at the center so the latch moves parallel to the surface of the locket. Then, the top half of the locket opens leftward once the latch is out of the way. The interior size of this locket is 22.7 mm wide by 27 mm tall by 12 mm deep. It is large enough to hold a ring or two.
The front and back of the locket are made out of Sterlium Plus (a tarnish-resistant fine silver alloy with germanium that is ultra white in color; it is the best alloy for a locket because it has moving parts; Sterlium Plus is sourced from a green responsible refiner). The latch is made of bronze.
If you wish, you may choose a felt lining for this locket. Select your felt lining color from the Felt Color Chart (see last photograph). Type your choice in the "Add note" box at the left on the Cart page.
Loved ones who might find this locket useful include medical professionals (nurses, surgeons), new moms, those who are in mourning, massage therapists, chefs, artists, mechanics, and drummers.
A portion of the price of this locket will go to support science education by donation to The American Association for the Advancement of Science (www.aaas.org).
The locket is shipped to you beautifully packaged and comes with a polishing cloth and personalized customer care letter. Please include the name of the first name of the recipient of the locket when you make your purchase.
- I will gladly accept returns and exchanges.
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies.
- For details, see the listing for individual items. If you have a timeline for when you need your locket, please let me know so we can work together.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Please anticipate delays due to customs procedures.