Estimated shipping time: One month
The front and back of this intricately designed pine cone/pine branch locket are made out of Sterlium Plus (a tarnish-resistant fine silver alloy with germanium that is ultra white in color; it is the best alloy for a locket because it has moving parts; Sterlium Plus is sourced from a green responsible refiner). The pine cone/pine branch latch is made out of bronze.
This pine cone was designed by LaurasLittleUniverse on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaurasLittleUniverse).
Small magnets are included inside the locket to ensure that it stays closed when the latch is open.
The locket opens by gently pushing the latch upward from the pine cone at the center. Then, the top half of the locket opens leftward once the latch is out of the way. The interior size of this locket is 28 mm wide by 29 mm high by 12 mm deep. It is large enough to hold a ring or two.
You may choose a felt lining for the interior of this locket. Select your felt lining color from the Felt Color Chart (see last photograph). Type your felt color choice in the "Add a note" box on the lefthand side of the Cart page.
In addition to choosing the color of the felt lining for your locket, you may wish to have this locket made entirely of silver, entirely of bronze, or made of silver with a bronze latch.
Loved ones who might find this locket useful include medical professionals (nurses, surgeons), new moms, those who are in mourning, massage therapists, chefs, artists, mechanics, and drummers.
The locket is shipped to you beautifully packaged and comes with a polishing cloth and personalized customer care letter.
Pine cone locket
- I will gladly accept returns and exchanges.
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies.
- For details, see the listing for individual items. If you have a timeline for when you need your locket, please let me know so we can work together.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Please anticipate delays due to customs procedures.