Estimated shipping time: One week
Inspiration for this locket comes from my love of botany. The violet petals are based on a photograph by Jeff Pippen (www.jeffpippen.com), who kindly gave his permission. A 6 mm amethyst cabochon sits in the center of the petals. The locket opens by gently pushing the latch upward from the center. Then, the top half opens leftward once the latch is out of the way. The interior size of this locket is 22.7 mm wide by 27 mm tall by 12 mm deep. It is large enough to hold a ring or two.
The locket is made out of Sterlium Plus (a tarnish-resistant fine silver alloy with germanium that is ultra white in color; it is the best alloy for a locket because it has moving parts; Sterlium Plus is sourced from a green responsible refiner).
The locket comes lined with felt if you wish. Select your felt lining color from the Felt Color Chart (see last photograph). Type your choice in the "Add a note" box on the lefthand side of the Cart page.
People who might find this locket useful include include medical professionals (nurses, surgeons), new moms, those who are in mourning, massage therapists, chefs, artists, mechanics, and drummers.
Locket is shipped to you beautifully packaged and comes with a polishing cloth and personalized customer care letter.
A portion of the price of this locket will go to support the Rock Paper Scissors Children's Fund (https://www.facebook.com/RockPaperScissorsChildrensFund).
To have a similar locket made in all bronze or silver with a bronze latch or with a different gemstone, just send me (Mary Beth) a message through the Contact page. This locket may also be made with a matte finish.
Amethyst violet petals
- I will gladly accept returns and exchanges.
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies.
- For details, see the listing for individual items. If you have a timeline for when you need your locket, please let me know so we can work together.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Please anticipate delays due to customs procedures.